sleep

Monday, October 26, 2015

for the record, this investment club and private hedge fund are not licensed. The license applications I attempted were turned down by the ks securities commission where the fagot punks said my degrees and genius IQ does not matter. The license procedure involved being sponsored to take the tests, which I passed with some of the highest scores in America when allowed to try. the kc area stock broker offices, merrill lynch, smith barney, painewebber did not sponsor me, said my degrees do not matter, said my ownership of those companies does not matter, and had me arrested for fiction such as trespassing, which the fagots in the securities commission used as reasons to deny my license saying, 'ownership is not right'. Since I have been bankrupt, jailed, put in mental hospitals, drugged, lost my real estate sales license and denied my real estate broker license, told for 30 years by my so called daddy a harvard degree lawyer in kc, not to go to law school, I would never get a license or job, and his mafia crap has put me in jail mental hospitals for 30 years, I started the private hedge fund/investment club, and always said it is not licensed.
I have been disrespected since age 18 and have to be a multi billionaire. The ks state securities office mailed me a letter today questioning my web site and the fact I am not licensed and are threatening me with law suits. These same punks would not grant me a license and disrespected me face to face. There is no license for this, I HAVE TO EARN $5 BILLION/YR IN AMERICA IN 2012 AND BACK PAY CHECK and PAY BACK FOR 30+ years of disrespect, mafia, nazi, punk murder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment