sleep

Monday, October 26, 2015

Motivation, I often times wonder what motivates people and how to motivate myself. Coming from an area where almost every one was college educated at least, I grew up with expectations of going to college and having a better life than what I came from, which was not bad, perhaps upper middle class, but not the life dreams are made of. Perhaps my family circle of friends were more educated than the neighbors or my school mates but until I turned 16 and was working it never really hit me. Being around some people who profess to be 'rich' or put others down because they are 'poor' seemed like a dumb game to me especially since those calling them selves 'rich' were not really 'rich' by my standards. My primary motive was to be rich, as in Fortune 100 richest people in the world. 

In college one of the human resource management classes broke down motivation into 1- if a person has a goal or objective they must believe they can achieve it if they try, 2- they have to want to try to achieve the goal, 3- the desire to achieve the goal must be to acquire some type of out come-reward, 4- a person must value, want the reward.

Experience has personally handed me many precedents that show  how my own personal motivation was destroyed. When I worked at age 16 at FW Woolworths, after I did every job assigned as well as possible from cleaning the bathrooms and store floors, stocking shelves, running the cash register, helping customers, I was told I was no different than every one else and would not get more $ as the managers said 'we have college degrees'. In college after I did every thing to earn an A, I was told in some classes that what I was taught did not matter, I could not do in the 'real world' what I was taught, therefore my motivation to continue to try to earn all As in very difficult, sometimes tedious classes was very low. In addition the witness of fraud by other students, the subject taught contradicting real life facts made my motivation to earn all As the fair way even lower. 

When I earned my BS I was again told by strangers what I could do and could not do, which was unacceptable to me based on experience of, 1- others known by me to be inferior doing what I wanted, 2- never knowing myself who was telling me what and what their credentials were to tell me any thing or even if they had credentials if they were real or fraud. I went through college with this in my mind and earned my MS with the same reasoning and experience. When I know what motivates myself and my personal experience I wonder why others do what they do, do to me, or how they get away with it. Perhaps club theory as a group has its group rules and I seem to be an enemy of several groups. Birds of a feather flock together and I have never flocked with people who have my education and back ground and a few seem to get away with crime against me justified I guess by their competition. It seems that each of those who do bad things to others or myself and get away with it initially I find later have been caught for the sins they committed although they may have done plenty of damage to others for no apparent gain for them selves. Therefore I guess it could be spite, or momentary glory among a few to do to a sin to another.

Since I base most of my actions on money, not glory, not to be one of the boys or some hero to some women, just money, I have seen and heard a lot of stupid and meaningless things in my life that others seem to think are of some importance. Health is also my main motivator, and statistics show that health, money, education all go together. The more money a person has and earns is associated with being healthy and affording health care. These are two of the main areas of my web site Learn A Better Life that is a reflection of my motives, health and wealth.

Most of the Learn A Better Life web site is a reflection of things I value or enjoy and participate in. My personal motive has been to be one of the richest men on earth since I was a child. As some used to say 'I can do it' 'I do not need a degree to do it' 'if I learn something it does not matter where I learn it' I can say the same things as well as 'just because you own the company does not mean you get a pay check' 'we do not let just any one do it' which contradicts ' we are investors and own the place' 'we own the place and do what ever we want'. All of these precedents formed my motive starting at age 16.
With precedents established in America with wealth and annual pay check, business licenses granted to some by some and my personal experience with the court house, my Harvard Ivy league educated father? my real estate license experience and stock broker office and license idiot experience I now at age 48 in 2010 have no doubt that AMERICA is a scam controlled by idiots who can dish it out but not take it them selves and that in no uncertain terms I need to be on the Fortune Forbes list of richest highest annual pay checks in America with back pay and pay for damages since May of 1985 when I earned my MS.
My motive for the email ads I send and my web site are money, education, and to publicize my personal situation to bring the wrath down on the jokes who have committed crimes against myself. Perhaps there are others out there like me, maybe some have been killed who are like me from stories I hear. The bottom line is that what has happened to me is not acceptable and as some have said to me over the years 'you expect us to do everything by the rules?' right back at you. 

another of my personal motivators is my father
he supposedly has a Harvard Law degree and Wharton econ degree. He does have magazines from those schools around his house, was listed as a top lawyer in america and on the Stinson Morrison Hecker law firm web site, etc. To justify my disbelief that he is who he claims, 1- not rich (what is rich?) well $billions, mansions..... 2- tells me not  to follow the law since I am not a lawyer, do not go to law school I would never get a job or license his law firm will not hire their children. 3- talks about killing people, stealing identity, 'all the people from top schools go away' yells if I mention his schools, stories of judges killing people with better degrees or gpa than them as 'that is all lawyers do', 4- does not make sense in business since I earned my MS in 1985 calling Purdue 'a self proclaimed top school' and said that 'we do not do what they teach you in school or waste our time with that detail', he talks slow about simple finance and investment ideas, mimics others or acts like a jew fag. 99% fraud, 5- he tells me not to tell people my degrees, they will laugh, takes every one elses side against me in jobs, and in court, but other fraternity brothers do the same thing who do not have my degrees and my so called father would never go to frat things with me
the stories from strangers since I was 16 and working about my real father being killed at a stock broker office and a farmer stole his identity when I heard them say a person needs those degrees to do things and be rich and I said my father has them and is not rich, there fore I am different because of all of this since I was 16.
additionally stories since my MS in 1985 by my so called father and strangers about a merrill banker shot and killed every engineer at GM like you and he got paid $1,000,000 for each person he killed, you think we do every thing by the rules? you think any one cares?   

No comments:

Post a Comment