sleep

Monday, October 26, 2015

Since I have been called a 'Big Bad Beta' by law enforcement in jail and drs in mental hospitals under court order to be evaluated by the punks, at age 57 now, and always as an adult, while in normal shape, about 160-170 lbs at 5-9 tall, but indeed, 230lbs before while on forced nazi court ordered drugs, I have never claimed to be or tried to be 'Big and Bad' as a wrestler or any thing, other than to be in healthy shape, and rich as a billionaire.  As I indeed went to Oklahoma State, studied engineering, not pussy kindergarten classes, and was a member of Beta Theta Pi social fraternity, and indeed Oklahoma State is the greatest college wrestling school in ncaa history- but that was nothing to do with my attending the school, I will wrestle with my rules.
As persons in public talk about wrestling to me, 'how I wrestle' attacks behind my back, verbal, physical, poisoning my food etc. even in my own house, I now have little to lose, as the disrespect I have experienced for my degrees, intelligence, and OWNERSHIP have been established by the law, license commissions, stock broker scum, and many other persons involved with so called 'authority' on such issues, as well as medical 'professionals' intentionally using drugs and needles to damage my health, I will sign my wrestling contract and wrestle any of these persons mentioned, or anyone, with the precise details of my contract enforced.
George A. Crawford age 57 in 2018, weight, 160- 175lbs, 5'-8/9" tall, will wrestle
_____________________________________-age _________________________ weight hieght _______________________
known to Mr. Crawford as ________________________________________ (this persons resume, work history-education)
Mr. Crawford's main intent day 1 has always been money, thus he will be paid $1,000,000,000 (One billion US$) for his efforts in this 'wrestling match'
Mr. Crawford will establish precise rules for such match based upon his personal feelings about each individual he wrestles against.
seems some people are taking my contract, and in their punk make believe land of fraud/murder, forging my hand writting with unauthorized contracts, all real contracts will be on here, public knowledge- multiple places and video taped/online, 100% verified 

1 comment:

  1. of course this pro fight will detail punks put in chains, legs and arms, as I have been- in jail, then hit in the head, as I have been- in lock up, I will not break a sweat or anything, then they might get hit in the head until dead, with a baseball bat? ripped? or a simple gun shot. punkvilles word game?

    ReplyDelete