sleep

Monday, October 26, 2015

various stories stick in my mind of experience
------------
1 FW Woolworths, a story by a girl older than me at the time, I was 16 she was 20, that the store manager shot and killed the college student in charge of the pet department who she said was stealing from the store, that guy said he was pre med to be a plastic surgeon, the girl was a cute girl with a butt the guys liked and tits she liked to show, another story she ran the candy counter and gave away so much candy the manager made her perform oral sex on him to keep her job, then a fat woman district manager wanted me to have sex with her and I laughed, the cute girl wanted me to move in with her and I never knew if the story of the manager shooting the pet dept mgr true or not. I quit after a year as the store was closing and I was not paid enough to care.
-------------------- 
2 At college at Oklahoma State a guy in my fraternity said other engineering students from other fraternities went into the school computer transcripts system and changed their grades to make them better and made mine worse, he said he went in and made his own better after some one did it to him. The stories of transcripts fraud, bribes, act sat scores fraud began in high school.
----------------------------------- 
3 My 4th year before graduation 2 mechanical engineering students from other fraternities came up to me and said that Harry was applying for a job at IBM and that IBM would only take 1 mechanical engineering grad, Harry said if I applied he would hit me if I was not an engineer, he was sales I guess, I said I was not applying at IBM, They do not tell me what to do, if Harry tries to hit me I will hit back and get a gun, the other guy Bill, my size, said Harry is bigger than you and has a higher gpa, I said SO in 7 years to my 4 and I am going to get a masters at Purdue, then another guy from another frat Monte came up screaming that I was going to Purdue and he was an HVAC man, I laughed. another short guy with a mustache for ditch witch? came up to me sweating and said he had a higher gpa than me. in what I do not know or who he was, he called me a ditch digger and I laughed.
--------------------------------------- 
the thing with these idiots is they do not understand money. who paid them $ I do not know, if they wanted me to fight them for a pay check, the idea made me laugh as the jobs those punks had were not good enough for me, and who knows what pay check would come out of it, a professional fight with a contract? HELL NO, as last summer a guy from my frat at ok st in KC said some crack about me taking a waitresses tip, he left a $20, trying to be the big man to 3 other guys at the Royals stadium club his company had tickets for he had that night, it was nice until he had to put me down in front of others with his so called $, the night before he asked one of the guys, 'do you want to fight him?'. which is what other mba jokes from little non top ranked schools say around me to others 'poor' and they look like dumb asses with a little money in their pockets from dumb ass jobs. They were not good enough to pass engineering at ok st as I think some of them are dumb ass okies in kc, and some of the engineering degrees at ok st were not good enough to get into Purdue, and even some of those may have had higher gpa than me, (in how many years and how much fraud) and refused to talk ACT or GMAT scores, so ask me if I care, put up the money to PAY me or shut up, if you think HOW MUCH MONEY YOU have over me is more important, the battle you play of 'richer' as some dumb ass okies mouth off, go play that who is richer game with a dumb ass who flunked out of your degree or never earned it, as those idiots think ALL THAT MATTERS is I WAS RICH? which I never was or had anything to do with any job I would try for or me earning my degrees that I guess most of them could never do. Or a woman from church singles who acted snotty and said 'I am smarter than you' in front of a group of others 'I asked her her ACT and GMAT scores and she said she did not take those tests, has an 'electrical engineering degree from mo rolla and worked in silicon valley' typical idiots around here who think electrical engineering degrees are 'better than me', WHATEVER
------------------------------------------
 I work at jobs for money, jobs I want, not jobs punks try to force me into, 'fight for a job' what is that? the fight? who makes the rules? who pays the winner?
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
At Coldwell Banker a guy said he had a history degree from Texas, played football at Texas, was a pro wrestler, had an MBA from Texas and was a national merit scholar, which if true is impressive. After trying to buddy around for  months he asked me to help him in a private room, while I was sitting at a desk with a sport coat and tie on, wearing my glasses bent over reading a contract, Todd C came up from behind me a put me in the sleeper hold. I tried to reach behind my back and hit him but my coat was on and he had me in it and knocked me out, left me lying on the floor in the contract room. When I woke up several minutes later Todd was sitting at the front desk with some women and said I slipped and fell, I was dizzy from being out, called him a liar and was ready to grab a chair and hit him but left the office. A few weeks later the original broker Chris S was gone with no reason and then a big older guy Dave J came into the office. He was full of stories having never been in sales, just a broker from missouri where there is no 2 years sales requirement. then after a few months Dave J made up a story about a computer paper I had made up
looking for investors (as I had taught most of the agents how to use the computers for free, around 1989 when they were very new to most) and said it was unacceptable behavior and he kicked me out of his office and said he did not want me in any office to be a broker.
I left coldwell banker, kept a license for 10+ years and always had some crap at every office I was at and never was granted a broker license and lost my sales license in 2005. A lot of BS with real estate license in kansas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I worked selling life insurance at American General Franklin financial Services, after I earned my licenses life-health and series 7-63 I started working to sell policies,not before my licenses as the managers wanted me to do. I had already been burned and did not feel like working with out licenses with promises to get paid for every sale later. My first sale the manager said 'take it to another company' then the guy ahead of me in the chain, a younger guy, played hs football? had a 2 year junior college degree, said 'I had to fight for my job here' I had no idea what he meant, another guy who had sold computers at IBM said with a mustache 'we should make you people PAY us to work here' I laughed and left thinking they were jokes even though I had not sold much or cared as it was 100% commission and wanted to test my pay check before I was 100% loyal, I could not dislike the district manager who taught me and others the insurance products who him self did not have a masters, just a BS and was a likable guy but I had already been burned in my fathers business to hell and other hell experience that makes me not care about much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real hell has been merrill lynch, smith barney, painewebber. The stories from my parents with video corner, the court house, and the stock broker offices started the mind games after my MS. My father had me arrested in his house around 1987 after video corner was sold on my recommendation that it would go bank rupt, as it did, and I would not work there based on what he would pay or felt that we could run all 4 stores based on my experience at one store with my mother. I was put in a mental hospital that started the hell of my life the past 25 years. Around 1988 I applied for a job at merrill lynch and the people said my degrees do not matter. they then had me arrested for trespassing and other fiction many times since. I do not know if it was because of video corner, or my mental hospital stay, or my degrees being better than them, but the war with merrill lynch will not end. The jokes at smith barney gave me tests they said I flunked to work there, said 'we do not maximize stock owner value' I replied "I KNOW', and created fiction to arrest me for trespassing, raping molesting women, and other crap, then call me up to open an account and spend money there like my dad does who said when I graduated with my MS 'smith barney will never hire you' as I think he planned with them to force me to work at video corner. The idiots at painewebber did the same thing, and had me arrested for fiction, where my dad has an account and I think he tells them to. At one time every stock broker office in the area was in a 100+ page legal complaint against me. He has them do crimes I believe so he can make money in his private businesses and get people to work in them as no one wants to who has a brain or degrees.
these punks started talking of killing people, as an 'initiation process' to get a 'pay check' as a vice president at merrill lynch, talk of killing my father because of his top degrees, and having a look a like steal his identity, at smith barney- which I believe they did. the punks started this gossip before I went to college, when my dad died in 2011, he said many times he was not my 'natural father', such talk he started at video corner then denied, his friends/law partners had look a likes, I witnessed, in court/person/when they did not expect me around/internet profiles-pictures, he mentioned some did, as well as building some up as having degrees, they themselves denied having. The dead dad and mom mimic people, started talking about how great kids from the hood became as adults, who were punk enemies as kids growing up, not terrible enemies, but never buddies, and many established punk pranks, disrespect, that dad hated. Dad was never a credible lawyer after my college, a babbling idiot liar gossip fagit, murder gossip, set up entrapments, look a like, pure nazi mafia punk hell, I do not know who the person was, or all the gossip about his murder, starting in high school, thus I indeed have made 'nuke em' typos in response, and been jailed for such after the past 30 years of nazi court disrespect I have suffered, against my ownership, degrees, IQ, all I am.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kansas securities commission is the BIGGEST JOKE on the planet as I can tell. The idiots with mustaches said my degrees do not matter, my genius IQ does not matter and they would not give me a license, as stock ownership and intelligence are NOT RIGHT the punk jokes said in a 'hearing' about my license.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was lead to believe at an early age around 16 that intelligence and education would be rewarded. Hard work, honesty, every thing I did to earn my Mechanical Engineering Degree would be 'doing something' not just going to college to compete for gpa in a bunch of meaningless classes. My gift of intelligence should be used by me as my obligation as a citizen and to not do so would be a let down to myself, others, my country. Also the stories of others less fortunate who could not afford college, were not as intelligent were told and how money rules every thing and those with money are the rulers. I earned my BS and MS with experience of fraud, competition, threats, and parties at my fraternity. I have been jailed put in mental hospitals, drugged, called mentally ill, - a nurse fran stauss labeled me 'mentally ill' because I was an alcoholic- because I got drunk at college fraternity parties, 25 years before this -analyses-  and said that 'no one is supposed to earn more than $30,000/yr, and that she gets paid $40,000/yr'- this 'professional opinion' caused me 6 months in a state hospital one time, thus my reply of nuke the nazi punks.... told many idiotic things by lawyers, judges, drs, nurses, social workers, who use their power over me like children to destroy me while they are able for their own competition and knowledge that they are inferior to me in the world and hate that and try to cripple me, destroy me in their little corner of the world. competition? reply with WW3 forever punks....................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the mind games my so called dad plays, trying to make me feel guilty or entrap me into something or doing his dirty work? JUST TALK MONEY AND DEGREES IQ, to spend more $ to destroy me than to pay me or use in an intelligent business manner? who knows why? why should I care?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 2010 as I am at home on house arrest after spending Sept- Dec in jail.

uneven nostrils, the dead dad who said he was not my natural father as he died in 2011, made cracks about my 'uneven nostrils' months before he started to die while still at home. He did not have uneven nostrils, old pictures showed him with uneven nostrils, he wrote a lot of joke/poems before I graduated high school, he never did that after my college, he said he had unique hand writing, as some try to copy his, he had different handwriting after my college, he said when I was in high school, he was afraid- a guy who looked like him went around doing things, I believe they murdered him and stole his identity- his law firm, neighbors, my classmates, country club, investment group, all have persons involved in such gossip, look a likes I witness, crap lies- from the dead dad and others about him.  some say he was a cop who stole his identity, as cops only follow cops, people do not get around others not like themselves, lawyers only with lawyers, and they hated his better degrees and let him get murdered and did nothing to stop it or about it, their hate of the best. I have been disrespected as such, by family-law-medical-friends, I Know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment